Language Arts & Literature Assignments/Homework
* Middle school students will occasionally be given the opportunity to update their reading logs in library class. Students should add books to their logs as they read them.
6th Grade Assignments
* Read 30 Minutes each night & work on reading goals
* "Survival at Sea" 12 Spelling Words, HW: Vocabulary/Spelling Squares assignment- due TUES, test FRI
* Sixth Grade leads Mass this Wednesday
* Literature focus- we will be starting "Survival at Sea" from our QUEST books this week
* In writing we will work on complex sentences- assignments started in class need to be finished for homework.
7th Grade Assignments
* Read 30 minutes each night & work on reading goals.
* Spelling Unit 7 (do first three pages, p. 52, 53, 54) due FRI, test FRI
* We will finish up our Author Interview Presentations on Monday and Tuesday of this week
* We will be starting Unit 2 in our Daybooks this week- work started in class must be finished at home and will be due the day after it is assigned
* In writing we will be reviewing commas in a series this week
8th Grade Assignments
* Read 30 minutes each day outside of school
* Spelling Unit 3, do pages 26, 27, 28, due FRI, test FRI
* We will begin our biography research unit this week
* Wilma Rudolph biography study- TUES
* Biography selections activity
* We will begin with some mini-research in order to narrow down who we would like to research for our biography projects.